Thread: Author UIs
View Single Post
02-20-15, 05:09 PM   #18
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by PumpkinToys View Post
I more meant your options to make it look exactly like that, and if theres any addons more then elvui, dbm, skada. Or even screenshots of ur options if u have spare time. Certanly not a must. Ill try to replecate it i guess if not.
Let's see. Just for the overall look;
  • Ubuntu font throughout. Due to having Progressive Presbyopia I have to have all of the fonts large, otherwise I cannot see any text.
  • The UnitFrames are using the class health option; media used is X-Pearl
  • The top three bars surrounding the Microbar are created with Chocolatebar so that I can have quick access to my broker addons (and to keep my minimap free of icons). The broker addon on the left Chocolatebar is Ara Guild & Friends, and the one on the right is Broker Volumetric... so I can have fast access to my sound options. There's options in Chocolatebar to make it match ElvUI if you fiddle with it.
  • The buffs up top get their look from ElvUI Visual Aura Timers.
  • Skada: using AddOnSkins to take advantage of the Dual Embed System (two skada windows attached to the right chat window, which both can be hidden or unhidden by having Skada set to the Left Minimap DataText in ElvUI).
  • The cardinal points on the minimap is my addon ElvUI Cardinal Points. You can find it on Curse.
If there's something else more specific you wish to know, just holler.