Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-26-13, 10:10 AM   #2458
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Btw Nib, If you change the "square" to an icon for the readycheck, the readychecks work fine. For some reason the small tick aka square, doesn't change colors whether or not someones ready. If you change it to an icon, it works fine.

Nib,
Is there anyway we can get the original grid back or something else? Grid 2 is so hard to set up.
Thxs,
Massive
Once its setup correctly and to the way you want it, I really do enjoy it. If it was just setup better to start with though, I'm sure it would fix a lot of peoples problems. The small ticks recognized as "squares" in grid just aren't very realistic for raiding. You can barely see them haha. The raid frames for healing are far to small. For tanking I'm fine with the default size as grid isn't as important. I'd also recommend moving the raid debuffs to the top right position and adding in "buffgroupsomething or other" to the center position so you know when people are using personals. If you go under statuses then buffs, you can add this in by default and it has a preset list of cool downs built in. I had to add some monk cool downs, but thats about it. This in my opinion should be enabled by default

The way grid stacks debuffs/raid debuffs on top of eachother though is ridiculous. I wish there was a way to change that at the very least. Having an option to add the duration for the debuffs/raid debuffs would also be very useful. Besides that, I don't have a problem with it myself. Takes an hour or two to understand how to customize it though.