View Single Post
08-26-12, 04:38 PM   #34
Muezick
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
What's this... What's this! There's music in the air.....

*img snip*

Really wish I could talk to the dev's to make this easier.... so far the 3 things missing from me calling it complete

1) the area overlays that appear over a zone if you mouse over it on the map... i've been digging through the various mpq's for hours and can't figure out where they come from

2) the close up zoom of pandaria... I know how it's done, and as a test I replaced kalimdor with pandaria's, so when I zoomed in on an area, I saw the satellite view of panda areas, but on it's own in it's own array it never appears for me to place it under pandaria.

3) the zone scale is off a little, so the points of interest don't line up right on the map in panda zones.

#1 is what i'm focusing on most right now

You're amazing. Hundreds of people use carbonite and I know not many of them are willing to take the time to step forward and say thanks, but each and every download you get after you upload a working version is a thank you.

Shoot me a PM if you need test pilots, I've been using carbonite for years and while I never made full use of all it's features, I do pretty well know it inside and out. I know very little about code but I have a friend who might be interested in tackling the project with you.

thank you again for your help