View Single Post
08-29-12, 06:41 PM   #196
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by timidangel View Post
you know Rythal, i really dont know, i admit that i am not very addon savvy, so when it comes to addons, i usually just leave them set up as they are, the only thing i really change in carbonite was the colors of my quests , and a few minor things like that, so whatever it is set with automatically is what i use i assume, i hate to sound dumb, but if you can tell me where to look to find out, i'll gladly do so

im not sure if this is carbonite or mapster related but like in the dwarf starting area, and i need to go to anvilmar, its like 20 steps away but the distance (that shows with the carbonite arrow on the game) says its like 65000 yards away ....not an issue really, not something i even care about, it just made me giggle and i wanted to ask if you thought that was carbonite or mapster doing that?
it could be either one.. hard to say, since the dwarf starting area *IS* 65000 yards away from anvil mar now on the map, every starting area is it's own instance since this update.. if I put the instance maps on the regular map like towns are, then dunmor gets covered by non-dunmor maps (between ironforge, new tinker town & coldwind pass).

How you check which one your using, is to go into carbonite options, then under quest the second or third from the top is Use Carbonite Quest POI's ... if it's checked your using carbonite, if it's unchecked your using blizzards.