View Single Post
06-27-15, 09:28 PM   #11
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
I think what kreelor means is that most POI's doesn't show on maps,

handynotes function worked until 6.2 going live

POI for flightpoints show only if you zoom in far in (minimap look on mainmap)(only tested on draenor so far)

I know some poi's are missing but most aren't shown
Handynotes? I'm not using it and, I wish I knew if was required in order for common Blizzard icons to be displayed on the Carbonite map views.

Managed to added two icons to the Carbonite map on Timeless Isle. I modified the following .lua files to include the Zone for Pandaria/Timeless Isle. They are:

Innkeeper.lua
Added the following at the very bottom of the .lua file:
Code:
    [951] = "0,36.6,47.0",
Mailbox.lua
I added the following at the very bottom of the .lua file:
Code:
    [951] = "0,37.0,46.8",
I had a third one <Stable Master> showing up for about 1/2 hour but, then it stopped showing up and after 3 hours of trying I still couldn't get it to show up again! It does show up when I use the Carbonite map "Guide" to locate a Stable Master. The icon finally shows up and the arrow with the dashed line points right to it. However, once I get to it, it vanishes again. I just wish I knew why that Stable Master icon won't display and stay there. Oh, well. I am not experienced with coding lua, obviously.

I know you said you were busy with more important things Rythal but, maybe someday you can give me a clue?