View Single Post
02-08-07, 03:58 PM   #12
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by washe2
I tried the 2 pre configured setups and they are a bit different what im used to.

As any setup you have not created yourself will always be . You cannot please everyone! Most of the setups were done to appease a 'best fit' setup. What is the most logical flow from one to the next. While this may not be the same for everyone, the larger issues are the primary focus here I believe.

Customized for me but I use a bit more off buttons I actually use 6 action bars.

Wow, that is quite a few bars! The one nice thing about the MazzleUI though, is it places all of your tradeskills and other out of combat actions on that menu that pops up, which you mention next...

I noticed that Astral Recall, Earth Shield, Earth and Fire elemental totem are missing in both of them...

I tried to use the buttons where the earthstone and trade skill are located but it dissapears after the first click (dunno if its a feature or bug) and I cannot add another set of bars due that I only see 2 action bars in bongos (I know it has 10 because I use bongos)

I have a very small issue I need more buttons than you interface currently provides.

The buttons where your hearthstone/tradeskills/etc is actually called the 'context menu'. It is designed strictly for things to use out of combat, such as mages conjuring food/water, perhaps any non-combat pets, mages summoning portals, and that kind of thing. Of course you are welcome to put anything on it, but because of it's 'out of combat' nature, you generally have a specific purpose to open it, thus it's default behavior is to close after you click (except on mages, because of the conjure food/water options).

That said, it can be changed, but is not recommended (read the FAQ and look through the MazzleOptions for more information :-P). The Context Menu is primarily designed to be used out of combat. It will still work in combat, but is not designed for that purpose.

One thing that is also mentioned in the FAQ somewhere, is the Context Menu has two pages. If you mouseover one of the buttons, and scroll your mousewheel, it will page between them.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-09-07 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Inaccurate information