Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-10-14, 06:29 PM   #745
LadyTash
A Murloc Raider
Without wading back through all of the posts, a couple of thing's I've noticed from the most recent push (downloaded 12/8).

1.) Dailies in WoD are not tracking, says data is not available. These are not the level 100 dalies but rather the garrison dailies that start showing up around level 92.

2.) Dalaran map is sitting way out in the middle of no where, seems to be disconnected from Northrend altogether.

3.) I did notice this mentioned earlier but felt it was worth another mention, when I try to untrack a quest (like the battle pet quests), when I enter a new area they show back up and have to be untracked again

4.) (and this may be a setting that I'm missing and if so, any tips would be appreciated) Mini maps indoors won't open. I get the little mini map in the corner of the main map but I can't get it to open full size, like inside a cave and other such areas.

That's all I've noticed to date. I want to thank everyone who has stepped up to give Rhythal a helping hand. Not being a coder, there is little I can do other than testing but I know there are lots of folks who are grateful for all of the hard work being put into this massive overhaul.

Last edited by LadyTash : 12-10-14 at 06:59 PM.