Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-12-14, 08:13 AM   #780
KMJX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seny69 View Post
im not "ASKING" for anything, there is no need to sigh. I am pointing out issues with the current GIT version of carbonites maps in other zones when you are not with them, and the compatibility with Handynotes which is absolutely HUGE for resource farming in this xpac.

Next time i guess ill keep my bugs and issues to myself good god.
Sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes.
it's just I'm kinda frustrated from answering the same question so many times in a short window of time, even though it pertains to different other addons (NPC_Scan Overlay and HandyNotes are the most common offenders)

Bug reports are fine, but I think right now reports on bugs/problems that involve interaction between other addons and Carbonite won't help speeding up the process of getting an official release, and just add clutter to the reports actually directly related to Carb.

I'm kind of impatient for one as well, for exactly the reason that I too use such addons, and their respective authors have explicitly stated they won't fix Carbonite integration until then.
As I don't integrate carbonite map into the standard Blizz Minimap, HandyNotes works fine for me because a POI will appear there when I'm in proximity, and when I go deliberately hunting I can bring up the standard map with ALT+M.

-- That said, I'd need to check if treasure appears on the Carbonite map on the character I bought the actual ingame treasure maps... because if not that would be something that actually belongs in a Carbonite bug report ^^'. - BRB
-- EDIT:-- They do show up.

Last edited by KMJX : 12-12-14 at 08:18 AM.