View Single Post
04-25-07, 08:26 PM   #1258
bedheadboi
A Murloc Raider
Mazzify mess up

I've been using the UI for a while, working fine on all the characters i've had it set up for. However, i made a new character and tried setting it up on them. I clicked the mazzify button and nothing happened, didn't get the "finish my spell" button up. So, i tried logging out and trying again (i think this has worked for me in the past). this time, no dice. I Mazzified and just tried a /reloadui, it sort of worked, i saw all the action bars and art layout which all looked arranged properly. However, other addons, for example: trinket menu, autobar, and most of the chat frames were in odd places. There was a black box in the middle of the screen that was unmovable, the only one i could move was the actual chat box with the "general, trade, private, etc." tabs in it. I checked the "frequently asked questions" and one described almost exactly what had been happening. The only hint of a bug that i found was one that bug sack caught, which said something about 'Option handler "isActive" is not found'. i also got the WarmUp window on the left side, but found info for that in the help menu. If you need some more info, let me know and i could take a screen shot for ya. So far, I have adored this addon and I hate to see it mess up now.