View Single Post
04-25-07, 08:54 PM   #1259
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bedheadboi
I've been using the UI for a while, working fine on all the characters i've had it set up for. However, i made a new character and tried setting it up on them. I clicked the mazzify button and nothing happened, didn't get the "finish my spell" button up. So, i tried logging out and trying again (i think this has worked for me in the past). this time, no dice. I Mazzified and just tried a /reloadui, it sort of worked, i saw all the action bars and art layout which all looked arranged properly. However, other addons, for example: trinket menu, autobar, and most of the chat frames were in odd places. There was a black box in the middle of the screen that was unmovable, the only one i could move was the actual chat box with the "general, trade, private, etc." tabs in it. I checked the "frequently asked questions" and one described almost exactly what had been happening. The only hint of a bug that i found was one that bug sack caught, which said something about 'Option handler "isActive" is not found'. i also got the WarmUp window on the left side, but found info for that in the help menu. If you need some more info, let me know and i could take a screen shot for ya. So far, I have adored this addon and I hate to see it mess up now.
PLEASE search the forums - this has been asked and answered many times.

One problem I have found is with adding other mods to the original MazzleUI after the first successful load. After adding the mods an error occurs with the Mazzlefy process on your other characters.

What I do is - delete all saved vars and mods. Load ONLY MazzleUI mods - nothing else. Mazzlefy ALL my toons. THEN start adding mods back in.