View Single Post
09-24-10, 11:26 AM   #15
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There really tends to be no sympathy for people who have their accounts compromised. One of the fella's from The Instance had is account compromised in the past - and he never got to the root of it either.

Having the authenticator is the key. Would not surprise me if one day that is not enough.

I apologize for getting so defensive in my previous post - but it really irks me when people ASSume you are an idiot - or naive - and those are the only two paths that can lead to account compromising. FLASH WAS HACKED - didn't last long, it got 100's of 1000's of people. My brother got hit - he turned off his authenticator for 1 day because he got a new phone, and was transferring the authenticator to the new one - BAM - compromised - same deal - no email clicky, no gold or account buying or selling - SIMPLY VISITING A WEBSITE. Did I mention this happened to more than a hundred thousand people? I might have

Hacked, compromised, whatever - keep up the smugness and karma will come around and chop off your head, hold it in its hands, and laugh at you.

Troll away, I am finished.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."