View Single Post
02-22-09, 03:03 PM   #2810
Semhirage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Unfortunately, the only way to put the player and target at the top would be to put the location and mouseover frame at the top and move the minimap and focus to the bottom, which would also mean that the non-raid unit panels would have to move the player and target to the bottom along with the focus (these things all fit together like puzzle pieces) -- so for the most part, the answer to your question is kind of, no... it can't be moved to the top.

Sorry... and thank you for the kind word... you guys really have no idea how much it helps me deal with the negativity ~lol~
I guess I didn't make it clear, I love the upper console panel, and what is in it now, and what you have planned for it. I was meaning within the area the unit frames are currently. I'm not a huge hud fan, I only use the simple hud, but as a tank my own health/mana is of paramount importance and by having my unit frame at the bottom of the screen I can see it making it difficult. Maybe it'll be the change that gets me used to the hud, who knows XD. Still looking great though.