View Single Post
02-22-09, 05:50 PM   #2815
Semhirage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
I do realize what you meant and that was what I was talking about... if you look at the current unit frames you have, the player, minimap/focus and target are all on a row together. The player location and mouseover goes under that. In a party, the player pet and ToT fit in the gap under the player/target unit frames and to the left/right of the location/mousover frame.

Now, look at the 25 and 40 man raid panels and you'll see that the player, pet, target and ToT are all using the "height" of the location/mouseover space while the raid units are taking advantage of the extra width of the upper space to the left and right of the minimap/focus.

In order to do what you're asking, I would have to switch the locations of the location/mouseover and the minimap/focus to the location is on top and the minimap on the bottom -- that way the player/pet/target/tot would fit across the top and the raid units under that.

But, if I reverse the position of the location and minimap, then when you're not in a raid, I would have to have the player and target unit frames on the bottom because that's where the minimap is now.

Follow?

EDIT: btw -- as a tank myself (my main) the health race bar is your friend... it shows you your health, your target's health and your health relative to their health all in one bar right in the field of play.
Ok, I do see what your talking about, and you're right, and as well, i tried the healthrace bar, and after re-reading the button explanation, yea, no need to worry about health bars/unit frames as a tank other than my raid members so i can taunt off them.

Now all I need is a bit easier way to configure clique, and to try and figure out why my mouseover macros don't otherwise work with the nui unit frames. OH, and a grid/healbot style aggro indicator, unless that exists, i'll have to watch in raid tonight..... hope you got my info for the donation, wtb 25man raid frames for 3 drakes tonight =D

Again, much kudos, i can't wait to drop even more addons come 5.0