View Single Post
04-28-09, 06:04 PM   #13
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
My carbonite isn't working properly right now.

Did I miss something... did I accidentally overwrite a carbonite I purchased for a free version?

I have had no email or proper notification. I am very bugged at Bliz for screwing this up for those of us who have supported by subscription in the past. It feels like, we are being abandonned by Carbonite. Because now it keeps asking me for donations.
Will you PLEASE turn the spam screen off for people who were subscribers? NUI, whom I have also supported, mails me daily with updates on beta versions, which is a marked contrast to the lack of support Carbonite is offering to its supporters.
Email notification? We never sent emails to anyone about new versions.

These forums are for support and this private forum specifically for support of subscribers and donators. Donation messages/buttons can simply be ignored and people only see them when downloading a new version. How often do you actually download a version?

We almost never release beta versions, since most people want tested software and any release takes time. If you have an install problem, then beta software does not fix that.

How would you expect any new version to fix your problem, when you never described what the problem was? If the problem is vaguely described as "it doesn't work", then our answer can only be "how does it not work".

We don't know what version you have. You need to look at the version message or Carbonite minimap button tooltip and see. It should be 3.11.