View Single Post
05-02-09, 03:16 AM   #16
Kortanis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
How would you expect any new version to fix your problem, when you never described what the problem was? If the problem is vaguely described as "it doesn't work", then our answer can only be "how does it not work".

We don't know what version you have. You need to look at the version message or Carbonite minimap button tooltip and see. It should be 3.11.
I concur.

@Silverloch:
You've given no information for anyone to actually address your problem. I've read your post several times now hoping I can glean something from it that I didn't notice the time before, but with no success.

All I can tell you though is that Carbonite is alive and well, no functionality changed in regards to supporter/non-supporter notifications and customer support.

Rants against a company are only warranted once you've gone down the road with them trying to resolve your problem and nothing was done. However, they've been trying to help you in BOTH threads you posted the same 'issue' in. Even if you had already attempted to work with them and they couldn't fix it, that still does not create cause for your post. Even so, most of us around here could very likely figure out your problem without intervention of the support staff.

It would be awesome to see the support staff write a counter-rant about people jumping the gun like you though...since you've given them finite cause to be annoyed. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Post back with some scenarios that someone can try to reproduce or at least some symptom of what is wrong.
Korrine - Human Deathknight
Saenerus - Night Elf Druid
Mehkran - Gnomish Rogue
Khaalor - Draenei Shaman

Last edited by Kortanis : 05-02-09 at 03:25 AM.