View Single Post
02-21-11, 03:22 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by marysutpassion View Post
OK so since cat came out the map doesn't show areas of where to find items they just show targets I'm A: a girl and B: this is the only game i have EVER PLAYED so call me stupid but i suck at the game without it ... is there a setting I'm missing ???
A: Being a girl has absolutely no bearing on the issue. Don't downplay yourself because of your gender. Disregard what people on the internet in general (and in WoW in particular) say about women (or girls, if you prefer) not being gamers.

B: If having problems with carbonite makes you stupid, then welcome to a very big club. I can't think of one single addon with user numbers on the order of carbonite's that don't have thousands of bug reports. That's a LOT of stupid people, if you ask me. Which you didn't... But oh well...

Anyway, make absolutely sure you have the latest version of carbonite installed. What you're reporting sounds like a problem that occurred 2 or 3 versions ago.

If you're already using 4.034, then I'm sure someone with far more knowledge of carbonite than I possess will gladly step in and help you soon.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn