View Single Post
04-29-11, 03:19 PM   #35
_cat_
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

No need to put yourself down, dude. I've noticed that a couple of things (sayings) are true as we go through life: "The devil is in the details" and "Don't sweat the small things" come to mind. My own personal favorite is currently (and please keep in mind that I'm 57 years old): "I'm runnin' out of hard drive space and my RAM is faulty, but hitting the "reset" button is gonna be a killer".
off subject for a sec. - i love that saying considering i'm 57 as well lol. here's another for you: if i had known i was going to live this long, i would have taken better care of my body.

but yes, @jeffy, i know exactly how it feels when something you have been looking for ends up having been right there all along. too easy to overlook things. and this addon is such a multilayered thing. i'll never use half of it. but what i do use makes me feel totally lost when i can't access it.

these people are the bomb. i love this add on and have pushed and prodded other friends that play to get it - they always thank me for it.