View Single Post
02-06-21, 05:05 AM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by wn2142 View Post
Believe me, I'm looking at all my heroes right now. Another weird thing, I just made a level 1 Draenei (Ammen Vale starting area) and immediately looked at the quest stats before talking to anyone; no abandoned quests but it says 17 quests have been completed already... this is dumb
I wonder if it is an account wide thing. Let's see what happens with me .. I have tons of high level ages old characters and a few low level and non played ones to compare.

Existing Account of 15+ years with almost 50 characters on
New character - Human Monk in Human Beginning Zone - 21 Completed Quests, 21 Average Completed Per Day
Starter Account never played
New Character - Human Monk in New Experience Zone, forced to do some quests - 7 Completed Quests, 7 Average Completed Per Day
Existing Account of 15+ years with almost 50 characters on
New character - Human Monk in New Experience Zone 3 quests carried out - 28 Completed Quests, 28 Average Completed Per Day

I concur it doesn't make sense.
However, I have no quests abandoned at all on the new characters made.

But, I guess in the case of the New Experience Zone the movement steps may be classed as quests and could make the 7 quests completed stat for the exile zone added 21 to become 28. But doesn't explain how the 21 got there in the first place. Unless they are from the other characters I started after shadowlands and did exile reach or their class beginner quest chain before continuing with regular questing ...
Unfortunately with all the expansion additions and changes it would be hard to identify where they may have come from... however, on a new account those numbers are started afresh as you could see.

Last edited by Xrystal : 02-06-21 at 06:07 AM.