View Single Post
03-17-09, 01:32 PM   #18
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My work was removed.

There's no need to shout or use foul language. We apologize for any inconvenience though.

All listed add-ons have been blacklisted and are no longer part of Sofpedia database.

Should you change your mind, follow this link to submit your add-ons.
Sorry, some of us aren't so politically correct about such matters you douchebags.

They also sent me an email before it:

Hello,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, but in the archived file there was nowhere stated that in order to host the mod we need to ask for permission. If it is not too late, I would like to officially ask for permission to host you files. We will constantly keep track of the mods progress and whenever it is updated we will do so as well. If you wish, you could also submit the newer versions to us so that we can update it as soon as possible.

Also, is you ever want us to host one of your mods you can use the Submission Panel and in a maximum of 24 hours we will update our website with your software. Whenever you send us a submission via Submission Panel, you will automatically give us permission to host your products.

Best Regards,

Adrian Arsene
Apparently these guys are the only ones who missed the giant red text I posted on my mods during my "vacation".