View Single Post
03-18-09, 11:07 AM   #5
OrcD3vil
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Hakana4155 View Post
As Doomlord mentioned, how close you are to the other players can affect the positioning in the list. For example you might have been far enough away from some of the other players that some of their stats weren't picked up by your Recount. I've seen this myself were my Recount would put in the top 5 but another persons in the raid had me 4 or 5 places lower.

My opinion is that the important thing to look at is the actual DPS and not the position on the list.
I would generally agree with you but the raid leader is another hunter and I stand next to him most of the time. Even Kimon another hunter in my guild that is 99% of the time by me or me by him don't come close to the same Recount info.

@Scott, I downloaded the Dual Stat Plugin in the nUI section here on wowinterface.com and it said ot get omen/recount so I went to there respective websites and got the addon from there and thats how I've been using it. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Its not biggie I love nUI and have been letting everyone "Looking for a UI" know about nUI. I just got the pro version the other day so I haven't updated the Dual Stat panel in a bit maybe there is a new version out I'll have to check that today when I get home we got a Naxx25 tonight been clearing 3 of the 4 wings in 3-4 hours so I'll test it out tonight and take some Screen shots to show you the diffrence in count if its alot.