View Single Post
03-31-10, 04:45 PM   #13
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by quasipolymath View Post
As per previous message, I don't have either a.) an old version of flash or b.) any version whatsoever of acrobat reader. On the malware scanner, I have a brand new and fully-up-to date enterprise version of Symantec Endpoint provided by my employer. Scanning with the most aggressive scan available returns nothing, as it shouldn't. The only pieces of 3rd party software on this rig are WoW, Firefox, the aforementioned virus utils, Curse Client, and Minion. I have only accessed the internet to download the above.

The only other pc I have every used for WoW is my mac. This is my work computer and it is so aggressively locked down, it's laughable. Process scans have turned up no keyloggers. Also, I have never shared any information on anything with anyone and have never corresponded about my account online, even with Blizzard employees, until today.

Taking all this into account, I find it more than an odd coincidence that I install this software and suddenly I am hacked. Also, I should note that MMOUI minion does have a creds page in the options. I filled this in.
out of the hundres and thousands of users that minion have, they decided to keylog you [;