View Single Post
03-31-10, 04:51 PM   #15
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Shirik is going over the source code on our server. However we haven't received any other reports yet. Also malware/virus scanners would detect most keyloggers if one was some how embedded in the software.

From the information you've given to me its either you were keylogged before your os re-install and since your login cred was the same after your os install your logged info was finally used by them. Thus not being able to find anything on your end after. Or you were tricked to enter your login cred some where other than the real location (which i doubt since you seem fairly up on things but they can be tricky). Another possibility is if you use the same login/password on another site/game and that was compromised and they tried it on wow.

I do agree that its strange that it happend just as you installed those above programs. But I think at this point its a big coincidence. Like I said Shirik is checking the source code of our app and we will let you know. None of the checks in place server side shows a breach in our security.

Last edited by Dolby : 03-31-10 at 04:56 PM.