View Single Post
01-25-08, 03:05 AM   #70
Graloth
Premium Member

Thumbs up

I only managed to find two things, not the biggest things, just something i noticed
  • Many links (when a favorite has been updated or premium members names for example) are hard to read on the link version since they are bright yellow/orange
  • Under Site Options > Preferences, you get a 404 page not found (although you can access it by going Site Options > Addon Options and find it on that page)
  • The "Headers" of each box on light version is a very dark grey-ish color, would look alot better with the brown color most other box "headers" use.
Also got a few suggestions:
  • When you're an author you got a link called "Your Addons", but going to your own portal is kinda irritating, either i have to go to one of my addons or under community, maybe add a link called Your Portal or something next to Your Addons?
  • If you are an author, is it possible to set "Your Addons" or your portal (if you have one) as the Default Home Page? would be kinda nice for some i think (although i preferr using community)
-----------------------------

Other than that i can only say top notch design, i really like it although im usually using dark layouts i really enjoy your light version of it, nice job i should hire those gnomes to make me a design :P

Last edited by Graloth : 01-25-08 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Found something else :P