View Single Post
12-07-05, 04:41 PM   #17
Gaal
A Fallenroot Satyr
To do a toggle, you'd need to either use an external program to swap out the right files, or maybe it could be inserted into an addon or something that loaded and did it's work right before wow shows the GUI elements that are set to show.

What I noticed after installing this was a kind of nasty mix between the buttons and slider controls of wow and the frame borders of this skin. As well, I do have a lot of very custom mods but a lot of them get their textures from the same pathes that wow itself does, and yet I ended up with a mixture still. From what I saw when I was installing this, the textures replaced seem to be very specific to certain frames and such. However it's very possible that there are a lot of misc textures that are also used here and there within wow that aren't obvious right away.

Personally, I believe this mod needs a good deal of tweaking before it works the way I remember the old EQ T.King skins working, where every single fecking thing they let us modify was skinned.