View Single Post
10-15-10, 08:56 AM   #4
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Umm... I know people that get the 'not in guild' message with other addons as well, just logout and log back in.... I do not know what addon is causing it, I didnt get the not in guild msg with Carb .01, I just DL'd .03 and will see if I have any problems.....

Freezing on changing screens or to BG or dungeons...

Having Carbonite NOT loaded, I had that problem too yesterday, (I havent logged in today yet) and it just took a few extra mins, and I was fine, have you TIRED to LOWER your video settings? that seems to fix it for me (using DX11), but I also had in an ICC last night, that when I returned from dying or having to log back in, that I was in the ICC BEFORE we started kill trash... I just ran out and back in, and it fixed the problem... So to me that means the 'freezing' is a BLIZZARD issue, NOT an addon issue....

And THIS is a BETA release there will be problems, and the quickest way for the Author to get a stable verison is for Him to push it out, and let us test it in a real application, PLEASE STOP BASHING him... I think it's great that we at least have a ver of Carbonite, that is (kinda) working... but Blizzard still has UI issues they need to fix... seeing double water anyone?

Have a Great Day... and enjoy yourselves....

Last edited by Blanckaert : 10-15-10 at 09:01 AM. Reason: oops... forgot to add freezing...