Thread: MazzleGASM FAQ
View Single Post
02-08-07, 01:16 PM   #7
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vint
Have you unchecked the options in the MazzleOptions -Mazz3d Characters section, to enable/disable random animations and event based animations? (Assuming thats the animations you're referring to..if you're talking about a mob 'moving' inside the frame, thats whats provided by Blizzard's "camera" when viewing the model..
Yes, that was step 1, step 2 was turning it off in efficiency. It's not the random or event-based that bugs me, it's 6 models squirming on the screen while I'm trying to pay attention to the 50-odd mobs/people on the screen. I expect movement in the information-display interface to be "pay attention to me, critical info here" not "watch me flap my wings, I'm a moth" If I try to ignore it, I wind up missing things happening farther down in the UI that are really movement-to-attract-attention. I mean the 3d is cute and all but...

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
There is no way to turn it completely off... and what part of MAZZLEGASM! is offensive?
Parents of 10yrolds, namely -- not kidding, that was just one of the *****y /tells I got. Another was for me to keep my cybering to myself. Two /tells contained suggestions that are anatomically impossible. One asked me to pass along something very rude to Mazzle as apparently I wasn't the first to be yelling that.