Thread: MazzleGASM FAQ
View Single Post
02-09-07, 02:16 AM   #10
Pockie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Actually, it's a throttle to stop it from doing it over and over when you're mazzifying multiple characters and the like. It doesn't actually turn it off. I think it limits it to one every two hours max.

If that one time also really bothers you, jump on the tram or walk away from people when you want to reconfigure.
Shouldn't you add a warning that a yelling and emoting, that will make your character look like an idiot, will take place before the mazzifying is carried out? I found it incredibly annoying, and became quite angry when I realised what the UI had done without me knowing/wanting it to happen.

An addon that takes control of my character without my consent is in my book completely unacceptable (throttle or no throttle). And having to hide in an instance in order to reconfigure seems completely pointless. Also, players on RP-servers will automatically be breaking the RP-policies when using MazzleUI.

Unless you have a really good reason for it to be there (except free advertising), I would not recommend anyone to use this UI because of that. So is there anyway you can justify it being there, except for giggles?