View Single Post
04-08-13, 01:29 PM   #2
dtylertx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Version 1.1.0

2013.4.7 1.1.0
Implemented a first draft a configuration pane. Can be found in game under interface/addons/How Far. Not Pretty but the Functionality is tested.
- allows you to optionally show: % Complete, How Many More Battles, HMM- the real value (decimal as in 2.42) - all default to yes

Implemented Saved Variables for said configurations; Since Pet Battles are per account, so are the saved variables
Implemented an option version (of the saved variales) (Currently 1.0.0) so I can force a reset when needed.
Implemented slash commands '/howfar /hwfr' - currently just reminds you to go to the interface/addons/how far panel.
ToDo: plan /howfar config to force show the interface/addons/how far panel.

Implemented correct handling of a special situation that occurs when a pet levels.
Implemented correct handling of small fracional HMMB mentioned in my prevous post.
Implemented optional replacement of the blizzard message rather than an additional message (1 message rather than 2)
Implemented 'more fights with <level of opponent>.' unless it is a pvp battle, then it will be 'more of the last battle.'

FYI: Untested in pvp so if you get odd behavior let me know with as much detail as possible.

Last edited by dtylertx : 04-08-13 at 01:32 PM. Reason: clarity