View Single Post
05-19-09, 04:26 PM   #1342
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Jalandar View Post
There was never any doubt of which side you were on from the start....
I'm amazed by that. When I first arrived here, I was on WM's side, and I was doing some research because I wanted to understand the situation better. Answers I was getting both here and from WM led me to the conclusions I've drawn. At one point, I was resigned to using WoWI as an option because my first choice was being kicked in the bullocks. Now that I have no devotion to WM whatsoever, I've picked a side. Perhaps I haven't been as transparent about that as I thought I was.

WM cannot stop you from sharing information they shared with you absent them making you sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Sorry, but this just doesn't sound at all believable or credible.
Originally Posted by honem View Post
They can't but they can still pursue legal action. Wheter they have a solid legal reason to pursue legal action is another matter entirely (eg defamation)
Not likely. The downside is way too big if the lawsuit is determined to be a SLAPP (Strategic lawsuit against public participation). Just ask Barbra Streisand, who got hit with a SLAPP ruling for her attempt to file a frivilous 50 million dollar lawsuit against an environmental group in an effort to force them to give in to her demands rather than fight her.
Unlike the situation with the Streisand case, I don't have the money for a lawyer, and if they did push the defamation of character button, I'd lose. If I could say more, what I have to say might pass the smell test. Unfortunately, you get to remain in skepticism, and I have to let you.

Now, all of that said, in response to your personal situation, let me express my empathy. I sincerely hope that you find work, or that your situation improves. I think everyone here knows people who are also having a tough time in these present circumstances, and I sincerely hope that they get better for you, and for everyone else they are impacting (including myself, but not to the degree they are effecting you).
Thank you for your support and your encouragement. I really do appreciate it. /hug

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
The horse is very dead, not much remains of the horse, bury the damn horse already. Please.
My combat log on this thread reads as follows:
Originally Posted by us2006027321's Combat Log
You cast [Beat] on Horse.
Horse resisted your [Beat]. Target is dead.

Last edited by us2006027321 : 05-19-09 at 04:31 PM.