View Single Post
08-24-17, 04:42 PM   #4
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Banknorris View Post
Honestly, I think you owed him appologies. His code is indeed bad but maybe he is learning and was proud to release an addon that people all around the world could be using but then you showed up just to put him down. I am not surprised he doesn't like you very much.

Congrats on doing the right thing now, too bad the damage is alredy done and can't be undone.
It goes both ways in today's world. Obviously, the guy is a hothead too and made threats, which in no way is okay by any means. I am indeed glad Ketho did what was right as well, though new author or not not, you do not make threats or talk like that. They were both in the wrong then again the dude kept going on with his verbal abuse even far after Ketho's comment.

In today's world freedom of speech is a thing of the past. People take text/words to the heart even though it really doesn't mean much in the end because 9 times outta 10 you are never gonna see that person in real life. There has always been drama in the world of addons for wow between people. People will have their open opinion about add-ons and that is their right.