View Single Post
04-13-09, 10:57 PM   #1
Mossclaw
Premium Member
Premium Member
Re: What it takes

I am very concerned for the continuation of this add-on. I do not feel overwhelming optimism for the donation model. I intend to continue to contribute the amount of my subscription and my daughters; however I would be willing to contribute more if I knew what was needed.

Clearly, based on the skewed sense of entitlement ( I shouldn't have to work to pay you for your work - your work should be free) as indicated by a considerable portion of the WoW board posters; posting any actual figures would no doubt cause more damage than good. I'm sure you've already considered posting a percentage graph w/out hard numbers (a la fundraisers) and I'd like to say that I'd appreciate it.

I'd rather donate more than have you cut back hours on however many are on your team.

I don't like adverts, I appreciate good visual design, and your support is fantastic. Please let us know what is needed. If I could I'd pay for a full year for the entire team just to send a big <censored>-U to Blizzard, I would.

-Plinth

"He who gets between me and my tools, garners my attention - not in the good way."