View Single Post
10-26-09, 06:44 PM   #7
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by Bellator View Post
I never thought this day would come! I reached a point sometime in the last month where my interest in WoW has been seriously lacking.

It's not like I am not a hard core gamer. I play at the most a couple hours a night, I have other interests, and hobbies.

After all these years I can't level up another character, no more heroics, no more farming, no more WoW! In the last week I have done a couple dailies and then logged. For the longest time it has always been fun to log in. But the excitement just isn't there.

Time for a break I guess, because there is no other game out that seems to draw my interest. Guess I'll see what happens.

Bellator
I completely agree with you. This game's development path has been severely stupid for quite some time now and it only becomes worse with Cataclysm. I still play, but it's more about having a lot of time invested in my toons than it is actual interest in the game. I suppose it also has to do with not finding a "suitable" wow replacement game somewhere else. Other fantasy based games are too emo for my taste.

The mixing and matching of classes/races in Cataclysm will be the last nail in the coffin of wow losing its original feel and interest. The 14 yr old kids will all think it's neato and to be honest, I think that's who Blizzard has been trying to appeal to with every change that's come along since this game started "expanding".

It's kind of sad watching Blizzard destroy such a great product.