View Single Post
08-31-12, 04:58 PM   #301
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hatori1181 View Post
Hello. I noticed something after I grabbed the update and I made an account because it's driving me crazy.

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't know what that circle around my character is, but it's a different graphic than the rest of the map. The only other map add-on I have is NPCscan, and it never caused an issue before. I realize it's a small issue, but it is driving me freaking nuts. If anyone knows what's causing this, whether it's a setting I need to change or what. I just want that circle around my character to not be there.

Thanks for all the hard work on updating this add-on. Here's hoping there's some official word so that we know what to expect one way or the other.
Try this:
Open Carbonites options to the "Map Minimap" page, and make sure the "Minimap docks when map is maximized" option is UNchecked. That's how my map is set (for that option) and it looks like this: (Click the image for larger version: 1024 x 640. Might open in a new browser tab or window.) (The small "100%" is something on my unit frame, and is a SLDT text that just has its' strata high enough to show up above the Carbonite map when it's maximized.)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carb-MaxMap.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	7125
The minimized map looks like this, though: Click image for larger version

Name:	Carb-MinMap.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	7126 simply because I have the maps merged.

Granted, it's Thunder Bluff, and not Stormwind City, but my maximized map did the exact same thing as yours when I enabled (checked) that option.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 08-31-12 at 06:42 PM. Reason: More information. Might be useless - you decide.