View Single Post
09-01-12, 08:56 AM   #313
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Many thanks

Many thanks go out to Rythal for all the effort put into this update, haven't used it yet....only just found the download link.

I don't know about anybody else, I haven't the time to read this entire thread, but it would be nice, indeed common courtesy, for the original devs to post an announcement that they have abandoned the project (or not), and take down the www.carboniteaddon.com site to at least reduce confusion.

Also, (and again, I haven't read this entire thread) they (the original devs) need to do something with the license agreement so that people like Rythal can continue to work and officially release their projects on sites like this.

PS. No, I'm not a developer, well, I do some PHP stuff but not on this level, but I do realise people have other lives/jobs outside of programming for their favourite video games, but my comment still stands....it would take no more than a few seconds to announce the abandonment of the official Carbonite project, thank eveyone who has for their support and close down the official site.