View Single Post
12-01-09, 10:54 AM   #28
merlinmage
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by YujiTFD View Post
HeatSink, end of discussion

Forgot to mention one thing. Also get the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 and do following:
1) Unzip HeatSink to your Addons folder, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it and delete everything in there leaving folder itself intact.
2) Unzip downloaded LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.zip, locate LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside it (should contian files Data.lua, LibInternalCooldowns-1.0.lua and lib.xml) and copy these files to the LibInternalCooldowns-1.0 folder inside your HeatSink addon's folder.
3a) Profit.
3b) If you're lazy or not OK with PC stuff, you can get already updated version here <link removed - see below> and profit even more. Feel free to check for viruses, but I'm pretty sure I'm clean.
Didn't work for me (can create test timers but Heatsink doesn't track any CDs at all)
Tried with LibInternalCooldown r17

Btw, Heatsink gives me 5 Errors when I start WoW (has something to do with Ace Bucket&Timer)

Edit: When I grab the whole Ace3 rev 880 package from Ace into my Addon folder, Heatsink doesn't throw erros out and works perfectly. Since Heatsink is my only Ace3 addon except MSBT, I guess the package of the Heatsink release is just buggy.

Last edited by merlinmage : 12-01-09 at 10:58 AM.