Thread: alts
View Single Post
06-18-07, 08:18 AM   #15
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
If he wants to uninstall it lets help him do that. I agree with him that it can be a bit of a pain to get things working right. My main right now works almost flawlessly, the only thing wrong is when I hover over my minimap button for my map mod (it makes the map pop up while I hover over it) it flashes instead of staying up...this started when I started playing in windowed mode (I just setup a second monitor) other than that everything works perfect. My shaman alt how ever...has issues. I have no buttons among other things, all mods are updated and I installed the recently posted fix for the new patch and bongos, still, no action bars. I have not been able to play my shaman for days because of this. For me, Mazzle UI is worth the occasional problem...even though this is a pretty big problem, I am going to screw with it until it works because I love the UI so much. Many of us love this UI enough to do what ever it takes to get it to work, if he does not want to deal with it, lets help him get back to normal.