Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-21-13, 06:28 PM   #2445
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
So every time I customize my healing grid layout, and I've tried this several times now... it ALWAYS messes with the tank grid layout. Completely screws it up. When I customize the healing grid I have to untick realui layout control because for whatever reason, it caps the size at 65W X 45H with layout control enabled. I like my healing grid 80W X 45H so I disable layout control for grid. Now whenever I seem to do this, it completely messes up the border and the health deficit for the tanking grid layout and probably many other things. This makes it 100% unusable and the only fix I've found is to RESET REALUI and I'm not doing that a second time. I tried reseting realui the first time to see if it was something I had done wrong while customizing grid.

When I enable realui layout control for grid again... it just reduces the size of my healing grid back to 65W X 45H and doesn't fix any problems with the tanking grid that it screwed up. They seem to share some settings somewhere......... The problem must happen when you disable realui layout control, or some setting somewhere inside of the healing grid2 shares settings with the tanking grid...... It's extremely frustrating customizing things for a long time and then having half of it break permanently. I really hope you get back from Vacation soon.This really...really...REALLY sucks. :/

This is what it should look like.

This is what the tanking UI looks like when I've customized the healing grid to my liking......

I'm not in a raid or anything... just solo. But you can see what I mean. The health is all wonky and the borders are gone... just all messed up.
Borders and Health Deficit are controlled by RealUI, because Grid2 lacks the functionality required. I can't reproduce any issues setting the grid unit sizes to their maximum limits in the Raid Frames config panel: