Thread: Ni Karma System
View Single Post
01-02-15, 02:33 PM   #7
Hallemael
A Defias Bandit
Awesome

What a wonderful community.

Bet your lives are the greatest thing that ever happened to humanity. Since I am unworthy of real posts, I'll find what I need on my own while the rest of you enlightened individuals get your rocks off with mockery and self centered assinine behavior. I use a single line to acknowledge my lack of understanding in code and the thread is hi-jacked. I didn't violate any terms of use on this website about the way I posted my request for help. I stated the name of the addon and that it is available on this website. I stated that the addon author had not had any activity on the site since 2010. I stated where I was having issues and asked if some changes in the past were the logical explanation and asked what to look for in order to fix it. When someone was offended over a line in my request, I apologized and clarified my statement of that sentence. That was scientific information based on research performed within the last 5 years, not last century.http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/269652.php Since I don't have anything nice to say, it is highly unlikely I will return to this community of such wonderful and helpful people. I honeslty can't thank you enough for all of your help and wish you the best... That being said, go F U C K - O F F!