View Single Post
11-29-07, 02:35 AM   #29
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Noonway
Can I assume that after doing all this that we should *not* use the WowAceUpdater?
No, there is no need to use WAU after doing this, at least i have found none.

Originally Posted by dantep67
Hopefully someone here has the answer to my problem. My problem is this, i dowloaded everything needed for the Mazzleui, I installed everything as was said, all the numbers match from the beginning of this post. I have tried a clean WoW install, i have tried just deleting certain files/folders etc, but every single time a log out mazzleui resets ( doesn't save ) and i have to redo it. Does anyone have any idea what would cause this to happen? Has it ever happened to anyone else? There are only so many mazzlegasms a person can take Please help me.....Thanks
Odd...so you are absolutely SURE that you followed the instructions to the letter, of this thread? Well if that is so then I am afraid i cannot help you. I believe this is a job for the people who actually know (or at least seem to O.o) about addons, unlike me. Such people i have encountered on these forums are: the pink headed gnome aka Mazzlefizz, Ganders and of course DeTard.

Originally Posted by Erage
OS? If I know what you mean, Vista
Im really sorry but im not terribly familiar with vista so i suggest that you too ask one of the more intelligent people.

A dismal day for my thread /cry