View Single Post
11-09-11, 06:55 PM   #6
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, found it all through it, and the Entropy is the 'best' fit for what's already included with OpenRDX. What you did works and removes an inner 'glow' but not both inner glows. It shows still like a white highlight always-on, and then that highlight changes green when something is 'pressed' and yellow when something is 'active' or 'selected' like on a Pet Bar.

I think this was why I used Cainyx with Masque / ButtonFacade. It's got the perfect ActionButton look without the glow effect.

I'm hoping I can keep the 'Active' coloring, but without the constant white inner-box which is distracting from the icon itself. I'm also hoping to be able to remove the Macro Text from the ActionBars as well.

Edit: I got it to work, but it's the 'Border' line and removes the white inner border, but at the same time removes the colored 'Active' inner border. I would use the bs_Blizzard buttons for now but those are a glitchy white look and not the original Blizzard button looks... I can't win with this it seems. Cainyx was the best one I ever found, it's near perfection for button management and appearance. :-(

Last edited by Bornabe : 11-09-11 at 07:30 PM.