View Single Post
05-28-09, 09:08 AM   #12
Pyrophoric
A Cyclonian
Well, I guess I will repost here ... since my thread (which was made before this one) was closed ... :/

EQCompare linking to this:http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11245.html

That is first one I noticed last night. There were three others but I have to wait till I get home because I dont remember what in the world they were linking to.

I am having the problems exactly as stated in the original post. Multiple addons finding things that arent on WoWI, finding the wrong thing when the right thing IS on WoWI, not finding anything at all when it is on WoWI and at times not even recognizing that I have certain plugins installed.

Also, when installing new addons it adds them to the list until I close Minion and restart it.

The last issue I have, when using my login info it seems to pull from my favorites list instead of what I have installed. This is a problem because even after I went back to anonymous, it still used my favorites list or some variation of it. I had to remove the plugin and every file it installed to revert back to seeing my installed addons.

Edit: Forgot about one other issue. It is breaking up certain mods as separate updates when it is really one suite. The first I can think of off the top of my head was Auctioneer. It wanted to download the suite for the core update (which the Suite includes everything). It also wanted to download the entire suite again for Enchantrix and then again for Swatter.

Last edited by Pyrophoric : 05-28-09 at 09:15 AM.