View Single Post
08-11-18, 03:18 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CedricDur View Post
I was not exactly sure where to put this.

- What am I missing on how to change the Handynotes icons only showing when I am moving? While this helps to unclutter the map it is something I would like to have control over. I don't mind messing with Lua files if pointed at which lines to alter.

- The Handynotes icons currently show under the quests colored blob making them very very hard to spot. I have 'Draw minimap above icons' but on or off does not change this behavior. First image I am moving, second I am not https://imgur.com/a/lTABKf5

- Carbonite Notes does not seem to have an effect on Handynotes. The module being installed or not the icons for Handynotes will be present when I move. Checking and unchecking the 'show handynotes on map' has no effect either, the icons will still be present when my character moves. That said while it works in the open world the Handynotes icons inside the garrison do not show in the Carbonite without or without Notes, with or without 'show Handynote' in the Carbonite Notes options. This is the alpha version.
I dont think this are Handynotes icons... So u are talking about icons that are added by Carbonite.