View Single Post
09-06-09, 05:09 PM   #59
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Hey let me just say as many others have thanks for a great little addon, it's nice that it has so much potential without needing to load a ton of other junk, not knocking kgpanels or any other panel addon at all as kg has done a pretty good job at being user friendly and personally I would of been lost if I had picked this up before knowing what I do about kgpanels. Anyways, now that my preamble is out of the way question that hopefully there is an answer to, Let's say I play wow on two seperate computers with seperate resolutions but want the same ui that I have made for myself, is there a way to tell your panels to always place themselves at the same location on the screen regardless of screen resolutions and all that jazz? I will give you an example:

I have two panels one on the right and one on the left and I want them to be positioned let's say 10% away from the side of the screen and bottom of the screen. Instead of me having to have multiple layout files for each screen resolution I just want one and have it adjust. I apologize if this isn't making much sense, I am having a hard time wording it. Anyways hope to hear back and hopefully I have made sense.

- Winston Churchill