View Single Post
11-06-08, 02:07 AM   #9
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To make my UI's i use the same core set of mods so one update fixes them all. The main thing that changes is layout. button paging, and Graphic elements they are set in to. Im a big fan of 'pretty' ui's.

From concept to finished product it takes me about 4 hours of actual work initially. though i could spend weeks searching for nifty pieces of art to pillage for my own use. I never release them publicly since i dont create the art (in panels)they use. On occasion ill post a screenie out of personal pride =)

As mentioned though its always good to set up profiles if your mods of choice permit it. Especially if you play a few different classes over time. This allows you to have slightly modified set ups if you should need it that are easy to reuse on multiple toons. If you want the same for all just make your changes (again if the mod has profiles) to default and you should get the same result for any toon you create.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor