View Single Post
07-06-07, 12:17 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.1
BIG CHANGES! I highly suggest a clean install. I have also put together an in-game options window to help you pick which addons you want enabled. Thanks to Mazzlefizz who helped me get the code right.
Also, I'm sorry, but the ReadMe hasn't been updated with the new mods yet - it's past my bedtime atm and I want to push this out while the mods are still fresh. :P Since I didn't update the readme, PLEASE read the changelog to get an idea of what the new mods do and why they were added/old ones removed. I'll get some new screenshots up later, too.

Removed: EQCompare, FuBar_MonkeyQuestFu, MonkeyQuest, GoGoMount, ItsPolyQuip, SmartDebuff
Added: nQuestLog, LittleWigs, tekKompare, Omen, Skinner, LightHeaded, MovableBags, ElkBuffBars, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow (yeah, it's back in), GemSay - some of these are added as alternatives to mods already in the package - you can pick which one you want in the options dialog that will pop up as soon as you log in.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh