View Single Post
07-19-13, 02:53 AM   #3
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Thanks for the reply Dridzt! So after a calm sleep I woke up and took notice that I still have all the hair on my head! Your comment explains a lot but you know what really screws me up still, is the complete lack of logic.

1. First thing first, since the addon uses many ctra commands the users are entitled to think this is a ctra rewrite - especially if the authors themselves refer to it.
2. So from an old addon's rewrite users expect the same or similar functionality. There is no problem AT ALL if the addon doesn't provide the same benefits nor even if the authors change everything inside out or turn their project into a castrated substitute - in the case of they notice users about the changes. I can imagine a warning on the ora options panel "Beware! The ora team has wiped out many old commands and functions" and in that case I don't expect a new CTRA. In that case this topic won't be exist. Logically, a notice like that can not work out until they share the full list of commands in a way or another. Then we may able to see what remains and what gone. About the so called commands,
oRA3 sports a range of slash commands to aid you in fast-paced raiding. In case you weren't around the old CTRA days here is a little reference. All of the slash commands have various shorthands and also longer, more descriptive alternatives in some cases, for convenience.
I count eight.. no, nine commands. Still, where's the rest? Where's that wide range you talking about? You say those nine are just a small portion, just a little reference of commands? There SHOULD be more then, amirite?

Well, tbh, I'm getting close to be afraid that this is just for the show. It's a pathetic teaser that misguides us and in fact there is not much more slash command at all... Otherewise it may be announced. Otherwise it can be found somewhere. Anywhere! Otherwise a Dridzt should know about it. Well, in that case, I thank you oRA guys for the frustrating mystification and alll the hair-pulling you made.

Dridzt, thank you for the macro, at least I can open oRA3 whenever I want to... as even this should be a challenge, for convenience.

Last edited by Voxxel : 07-19-13 at 03:14 AM.