View Single Post
07-20-13, 04:03 AM   #6
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Why screw them over by changing all the commands just so newcomers like you aren't confused
Phanx, nobody asked for changes to anything already existed in oRA, therefore nobody may be screwed over. I don't know where did you get this at all. I was asking for add new stuff that may reduce confusions in some heads and the most important: may turn the addon way easier to use.

Do you agree that using a short slash command way easier than clicking through numerous menus and tabs in order to set a function to work?
you to read the documentation on the download page (which, by the way, doesn't mention CTRA at all)? If, after reading the documentation, you assumed that there must be more features just because some of the commands were based on the commands in some other addon you used to use, that's all on you.
So you trying to misinterpret the obvious. Well, you just can't in this case. You know they already credited the old addon you talking about that they took commands from. Why should they include an information they think isn't so important in "documentation" or anywhere else if they have already gave the credits to them somewhere. It's up tho them. Anyway, why do you want to convince anybody the opposite of the evidence? This is a lame excuse and you know that aswell.

oRA is not a "CTRA rewrite". Nobody associated with the project has ever called it that or said it was that.
Read above. No comments. They use the CTRA's set of commands and functions. For god's sake, they already credited CTRA! What is this all about? If you still talk around that oRA3 has nothing to do with CTRA ouside of accident similarity, then there's nothing more we can discuss here.

ps: Did HB adopt Grid's command set and core and gave credits to you or even Maia? omg I didn't know that!

Last edited by Voxxel : 07-20-13 at 04:13 AM.