View Single Post
02-26-15, 06:53 AM   #9
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What Duugu said. "Script ran too long" is usually code for "really old and really horrible code that needs to be rewritten from the ground up" which takes a lot of time and effort. If someone wanted to put time and effort into this addon, it wouldn't be abandoned. I'm actually really surprised it managed to hang on as late as 2012 -- the last time I heard about this type of addon was late BC or early Wrath.

Some addons that haven't been mentioned yet that might help you recreate the look and/or feel:
  • FlyoutButton Custom for creating your own action pop-ups on the default action bars, Bartender4, and some other mods.
  • OPie for creating pop-up action rings separate from your action bars. You can use it with the mouse (eg. press the middle button to open the ring, move the cursor toward the ability on the ring you want to use, release the button to use that ability) or with keybinds (eg. press P to open a ring with all your mage portals, then press O to cast your Orgrimmar portal while the ring is open).
  • Masque + Masque: Serenity to make your action buttons round with white borders. There are lots of other skins too.
  • OPie Masque to add Masque support to OPie if you're using both.