View Single Post
04-01-10, 06:42 AM   #64
Nightmare_Lord
A Cliff Giant

Altoholic really? I love that addon and get no errors from it. only error I getting is frame not loading all the time, hmm.. I went through most skins and addons I used and made them not say "out of date" with 3.3.3 but changes wasn't major.

hmmm.. I would help but I can't even begin to figure the code out that would fix it.

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Yeah, its annoying as hell. With how immense nUI 5 is we may have to live with it and work in the required PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD preference into nUI 6.

I have already had to fix my SmartDebuff InfoPanel plugin to double check the existence of the SmartDebuff options before enabling the plugin but thats just a small plugin and thus easy to implement a fix. I am sure there are other plugins that will need to be changed as well.

I had to disable my Altoholic addon because that triggers these errors a hell of a lot. I miss it badly so it might encourage me to make my own one and work in the new required changes from scratch rofl.

The big question is how much can we shift out of Variables Loaded into Player Entering World event without it causing other problems as my understanding of Player Entering World was that at that point everything should be ready for use and Variables Loaded used for designing layouts etc.

At the moment, whilst I get the error occur alot it isn't consistent enough for me to dabble with code to see if I can find a fix through it, especially with the amount of code nUI has.