View Single Post
05-06-10, 10:22 AM   #5
Belgarius
A Fallenroot Satyr
With regards to cooldowns, yes, they had long since expired, I waited roughly ten minutes while AFK in Dalaran, so they should have had more than adequate time to come back up. Interestingly enough, though, since updating to .17, I have also noticed that the timer icon for things like Revenge, Shield Slam and so forth no longer are being displayed. I still get the sound to alert me, the timer shows properly on the action bar, and the text still pops up, but no big icon appears as it used to.

For the most part, I am soloing with the warrior, working my way to 80 at long last, so group buffs haven't been available. The only buffs I have had active have been the well fed buff. I've not noticed whether or not these are active or not when the issue crops up, but will make a note to look for that. And of course, as fated by the Bit Gods, now that I am looking for it to get screenshots, it isn't happening now. Le Sigh.

Edit: Yes, I think you are correct about the HUD staying active during buffs, now that I think of it. I'll double check to see if so.